A personal blog of mine, which may show what I am upto now-a-days.
Email

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pakistan-meri Jan

What the hell is going on..... Attack, attack and attack .

Be it PNS Mehran, or Abbotabad, or Peshawer, all are attacks on Pakistan's sovereignty. Obhama has vowed to attack again, to make himself safe, and safer.

At this tough time for Pakistan, I want to say "I AM WITH PAKISTAN" Pakistan is my JAAN, and I Can do any thing to protect my JAAN.

I can not change policies at Government Level, but I can change myself. I will invite all of you to change yourself, and

1. BE Honest to Pakistan
2. Be Honest to your Job (any profession you are attached to)
3. Be Honest to your friends, neighbors, and country fellow.

We are united, and will remain united.

May Allah Help us.

No comments: