A personal blog of mine, which may show what I am upto now-a-days.
Email

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final Defense


After Marathon Final Defense, which continued for 3 hours, the committee unanimously recommended that I should be graduating this Semester. Alhamd-o-Lillah.

Javed Anwer Sahib, Abbas Sahib, Imran, Zia ud Din, Dr. Asim Nisar, Waheed Noor, and Zeeshan Khan were there to congratulate me. Few of them even attended the presentation.

Now: I have to make some formatting changes in the Dissertation and have to change the way I responded to External Examiner's comments. Hopefully it will be done in couple of days. Also need to go for clearance procedure and Packing up.

See you after graduation on 19th. Dec. 2008.

Thanks to all those who helped me through material and means and prayed for my success.


More photos on Orkut

No comments: