A personal blog of mine, which may show what I am upto now-a-days.
Email

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Good-By AIT: Welcome to Pakistan

Today (24.12.2008) I repatriated to Pakistan, after completion of my goals at AIT. In addition to the much awaited degree, I have got quite many social and religious experiences, which added my knowlesge of dealing with humans of different attitudes and background, and strngthened my belief in Allah.

The happiness of my friends (both Pakistanies, and others) on my success made me believe that all the good deeds pay you back, in one way or the other. It is possible that u don't immediately see the results of your tiny good deeds, but be sure that these are being credited to your accounts in others mind, and it will be paid back to you when you will be in need of them.

Thankyou friends. Friendship is a vital asset to go through difficult path of this world. Those who have this are lucky and I am one of them.

Good-By AIT. Welcome Back to Lahore, Pakistan.

Let us see what luck has for me in this Chapter of my Life...

No comments: